2016 Conference Links
- 2016 Conference Report
- Flickr Photo Album
- Opening Plenary (YouTube)
- Lunch Plenary (YouTube)
- Afternoon Plenary (YouTube)
- One-day, packed agenda filled with peer learning opportunities and provocative speakers.
- Featured speakers providing thought leadership on current issues and inspiring day-to-day work.
- Sessions featuring cross-sectoral, local and regional experts.
- Private session for Executive Directors and CEOs.
- Fast Pitch presentations from select NGOs and social entrepreneurs.
- Presentation of the 2016 Global Hero Award to Bill Neukom.
- Post-conference reception and entertainment.
- Opportunity to network with 400+ international development leaders.
Advisory Board, United Nations Foundation Girl Up and Former Vice President, IBM
Vice President of Humanitarian Leadership and Response, Mercy Corps
Assistant General Merchandise Manager, Global Sourcing, Costco Wholesale Corporation
Corporate Vice President and President, Microsoft Philanthropies
Senior Vice President of Development, TechnoServe
- Tough Questions, Hard Choices: Navigating the Path to Successful NGO-Business Partnerships
- The Power of a Brand: Advancing Corporate Accountability
- Corporate Do-Gooders: Getting the Most out of Employee Volunteer Programs
- Beyond Philanthropy: Voices from the Impact Investing Ecosystem
- Tech for Good: Inspiring purpose-driven technologies and the collaborative process behind harnessing inspiring innovations
- Risky Business: Mid-Career Business-Nonprofit Crossover
- Glass Houses: Diversity and Inclusion within Global Organizations
- Win-wins for Women and Girls: NGO and Corporate Allies
- SDG 17: Leveraging this Sustainable Development Goal to Create Powerful Cross Sector Partnerships
- Easier Said than Done: Overcoming the Challenges of Partnerships (a CEO/ED-only session)
Interested in sponsoring the 2016 Conference? Click here (PDF) for information on sponsorship benefits.