The 2017 Global Washington conference theme is Renewing Global Leadership. Conference sessions will highlight the economic, political and cultural impact of globalization in developing countries, as well as the growing need for global leaders to adapt to an evolving global landscape.
Wednesday, November 29th
Bell Harbor International Conference Center
2211 Alaskan Way, Pier 66
Seattle, WA 98121
Global Washington’s annual conference gathers top international development practitioners, business executives, corporate social responsibility leaders, academic researchers, philanthropists and others who are seeking ways to tackle immense challenges.
Ticket price: $250 (members) // $350 (non-members)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for member discount code
Some see our increasing global interdependence as a necessary driver of economic growth, peace, and stability. For others, however, it is a source of increased conflict, economic inequality and social strife. What type of leadership is called for? What are the roles of international non-profits, global companies, leading academic institutes, philanthropists and our U.S. government?
The 2017 conference will examine these questions from a multi-stakeholder approach and a common vision of creating a more equitable, healthy and prosperous world.
- One day, packed agenda filled with peer learning opportunities and provocative speakers.
- Keynote speakers providing thought-leadership on current issues and inspiring day-to-day work.
- Sessions featuring cross-sectoral, local and international experts.
- Private session for Executive Directors and CEOs.
- Fast Pitch presentations from select NGOs and social entrepreneurs.
- Presentation of the 2017 Global Hero Award.
- Post-conference reception and entertainment.
- Opportunity to network with 400+ international development leaders.
Acting Executive Director, U.S. Global Development Lab, USAID
Chief Catalyst, Catalytic Innovators Group
Ana Mari Cauce
President, University of Washington
Dr. Carol Dahl
Executive Director, The Lemelson Foundation
President and CEO of Global Impact
Senior Vice President, Global Public Affairs & Social Impact, Starbucks
CEO, Mercy Corps
Founder, The Voice of Libyan Women
President of World Vision U.S.