Attention! This job posting is 15 days old and might be already filled.
||The Borgen Project
Seattle, WA, United States
||September 25, 2014
|Enable online application?
|Experience Level Needed
||Entry Level (0-5 years)
Articles submitted will appear on BORGEN Magazine
or The Borgen Project Blog
- Interview sources and research topics in-depth.
- Write 3 well-researched articles per week.
- Communicate with editors and supervisors.
- Assist with fundraising. Create a personal fundraising campaign and meet targets.
- Attend national conference call every Monday at 5PM PST.
- Must be flexible. The Borgen Project is a small nonprofit and roles can change week-to-week depending on the need.
Strong journalism writing skills. Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines with very little supervision. Experience writing for newspapers is helpful, but not required.
360-hours required. Hours can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. Must be available Monday’s 4:30-6:00PM for The Borgen Project’s national conference call.
Seattle, WA (Headquarters in Downtown/Pioneer Square).
Email your resume and 2 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Journalism Intern” in the subject.
For more information, click here.
← Go back