- Read our 2014 Conference Recap Report.
- View photos from our 2014 Conference.
- Watch Rainmakers TV interview conference speakers.
- Read The Seattle Times coverage of the conference.
- Read Minerva Strategies’ thoughts on the conference.
Bell Harbor International Conference Center
Global Washington’s annual conference is well known and well respected for convening the international development community on the west coast. Participants include NGO practitioners, corporate sustainability executives, research experts, philanthropists and others working on global issues.
Pulitzer Prize winning journalist
Author of national best-selling book Enrique’s Journey
Deputy Regional Director
- Therese Caouette, Co-Executive Director, Partners Asia
- Patricia Devereux, Senior Advisor, Global Philanthropy, MasterCard Center for Inclusive Growth
- Renee Kaplan, Chief Strategy Officer, Skoll Foundation
- Shaunta Hyde, Managing Director, Community Relations, Alaska Airlines
- Manisha Kathuria, Associate Director, Non-Profits, Russell Investments
- Peiman Milani, Project Director, Maternal & Child Health and Nutrition, PATH
- Steve Schwartz, Co-Founder and Director of External Relations, Upaya Social Ventures
- Dan Schmitz, Director of Analytical Research and Development, Abbott Nutrition
- John Tippett, Director, Mobile Health Innovations, Grameen Foundation
- Joe Whinney, Founder, Theo Chocolate