We are looking for an experienced program and project lead who will build and share scalable processes, manage projects from initiation through execution in a fast paced environment, and work with the Marketing leadership team to facilitate strategic planning.
This role will lead the development of strong processes that enable high quality execution and efficient allocation of resources. They will work closely with our Creative team to understand and manage resources and iterate on existing processes as the team scales. They will lead a team of two project managers and utilize their expert project management skills to oversee multi-faceted marketing projects and campaigns. Strong communication skills are a must in order to manage multiple projects and deadlines while communicating with teams in Seattle and globally.
The ideal candidate is a strong problem solver with 7+ years of cross-functional project management experience who is comfortable with ambiguity and a fast paced culture. They will be able to seamlessly transition from strategic planning to in-the-weeds tactical execution. This position is a unique opportunity to gain exposure to many facets of marketing within a fast growing fin-tech company.
- Develop and implement new programs, tools, and process improvements to increase transparency, drive scale, and optimize efficiencies.
- Establish strong relationships with internal/external teams while managing multiple work-streams with competing priorities.
- Set expectations with internal and external teams and enable prioritization for all work that comes through creative team.
- Lead project and resource management for marketing projects
- Scope multiple projects and set specified timelines for deliverables
- Ensure transparency and communication among key stakeholders to keep projects moving forward
- Lead comprehensive post-mortem process
- Work closely with the Marketing leadership team to set priorities and build out and share strategic plans.
- Serve as a key point of contact with teams across the organization including legal, compliance, product, and operations.
- Develop an understanding of the customer journey, segments, use-cases, product experience and value proposition to ensure all campaigns are clearly targeting customer needs.
- 7-10 years project management experience within a marketing department, creative studio or agency. CAPM or PMP certification a plus.
- Ability to develop, implement, enforce and adjust scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing and resource management.
- Experience with workflow/project management tools – Airtable, Smartsheets, Basecamp, Jira or similar
- Superior planning, organization, problem solving skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience successfully developing and managing plans and tracking deadlines for complex deliverables
- Proven experience supporting the management and development of a team to support overall goals
- BA in liberal arts and/or a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Communications or a related field
Who we are:
Remitly is the largest independent digital remittance company headquartered in the United States, transferring over $6 billion in annualized volume from its customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia to loved ones throughout the world. The company’s proprietary global transfer network includes its easy-to-use mobile app, which makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers’ PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders’ Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. For more information, visit remitly.com.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
For more information and to apply, click here.