The Senior Accountant records all essential general ledger transitions for Global Impact and prepares monthly annual schedules to support year-end closing, audit and tax preparation.
- Serves as back up for payrolls, ensuring timely and accurate processing. Assists with state accounts and unemployment.
- Assist employees and HR with payroll questions and concerns.
- Provides payroll-related information for audit and compliance reporting including year-end processing requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual audit requirements.
- Manage compliance with 401(k) third party administrator.
- Support integration efforts and implement tools to increase process and audit efficiency and effectiveness including labor allocations using data from timekeeping system.
- Prepare and post payroll journal entries, reconcile related general ledger accounts including indirect cost allocations.
- Provides support preparing for audits and 990.
- Monitor distributions and other payments from client accounts.
- Respond to client queries.
- Reconciles up to 15 cash and investment accounts
- Serves as Global Impact’s primary POC for all banking relationships.
Interested candidates—To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume, with salary expectations and history to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or other related education.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles.
- 3-5 years of payroll experience.
- 3-5 years general ledger experience
- Superior Excel skills.
- Experience with Replicon and iSolved is preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others within and across functions at all levels of the company.
- Excellent customer service skills.
About Global Impact
Global Impact is a leader in growing global philanthropy. The organization builds partnerships and raises resources that help the world’s most vulnerable people by providing integrated, partner-specific advisory and backbone services; workplace fundraising and representation; campaign design, marketing and implementation for workplace and signature fundraising campaigns; and fiscal agency and technology services. Global Impact partners with hundreds of public and private sector workplace giving campaigns to generate funding for an alliance of more than 100 of the most respected international charities. Through strategic council and implementation support, Global Impact equips nonprofits, public sector and private sector organizations to achieve their philanthropic goals. The organization also leads national marketing efforts for the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), and serves as Outreach Coordinator for the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area (CFCNCA), the Combined Federal Campaign-Overseas (CFC-O) and seven other CFC zones across the United States. Since 1956, Global Impact has generated more than $1.8 billion to help the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information and to apply, click here.