Schools for Salone (SfS) is a Seattle based nonprofit organization working to advance quality education in Sierra Leone through local partnerships in West Africa. As a small team, we offer a flexible and friendly work style with the ability to thrive in a growing, entrepreneurial, mission-driven environment. We are currently seeking a part-time (10-15 hours per week) Data Manager located in the Seattle area to work directly with our local Executive Director and Program Officer to support the growth and development of SfS’s mission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
*The following duties are representative, but not limited to the responsibilities of this position. These assignments may change as the needs and priorities of the organization evolve.
- Process online, ACH, and check donations by ensuring accurate record keeping and timely acknowledgement/thank you correspondence
- Manage CRM database (Salsa) and the integrity of constituent and donation data
- Provide month end reconciliation and ad hoc reporting
- Represent the organization in a positive manner at all times
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Passion about SfS’s mission and vision, preferred
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, a professional demeanor, and integrity, required
- Outstanding organization and detail orientation, required
- Comfort with cloud technology and experience using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and SharePoint, required
- Experience with Salsa CRM or other customer or donor database systems, required
- Excellent verbal and written communication, required
- Ability to work with a small team, independently, and remotely with access to secure wi-fi connection, required
- High school diploma plus three years’ customer or donor data entry and reporting, preferred
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who also has:
- Experience with WordPress and Adobe – this is an added bonus
Schools for is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Benefits include opportunity to work remotely with flexibility.
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and visit schoolsforsalone.org to learn more about what we do.