PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Project Administrator (PADM) for its Market Dynamics program. The PADM will support the Market Dynamics Portfolio with contractual and financial requirements of the projects. They will provide guidance to the technical team regarding donor compliance; ensure financial allowability, allocability, and reasonableness of costs; and provide oversight and guidance to financial management practices.
This role will work in partnership with and provide support to the Senior PADMs in Market Dynamics in the following areas:
- Serve as a liaison between the Market Dynamics teams and PATH Shared Services.
- Researches and understands donor requirements and relevant background information for budgeting purposes.
- Develops and manages project budgets.
- Updates monthly financial trackers for projects as directed.
- Provides guidance to and collaborates with finance unit in preparing financial reports and invoices.
- Ensures compliance with donor requirements.
- Monitors all subordinate agreements (i.e., subcontracts; subagreements; purchase and work orders, consultant agreements).
- Ensures compliance with PATH policies, requirements, and standards.
- Facilitates procurement needs for teams.
- Provides support to team business development efforts, as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in an administrative management function, particularly with financial management systems and processes.
- Proven success working with US government or bi-lateral funders.
- Expertise in Excel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software suite, and ability to learn financial systems/software; Sharepoint and Salesforce experience preferred.
- Team-focused with the ability to interact with diverse colleagues and facilitate strong working relationships; adept at working closely with others over geographical distance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; diplomacy in communicating with a broad and diverse audience.
- Demonstrated financial management and budgeting skills required.
- Active problem-solver and management adviser.
- International work or study experience a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Business Development experience with bi-lateral donors a plus.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
For more information and to apply, click here.