This is a part time position.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Marketing Strategist is responsible for the Christian Veterinary Mission (CVM) Remember a Pet (RAP) program. Include strategic plan creation, fulfillment of incoming orders, and creation of RAP marketing and promotional materials, donor acquisition, customer service, monthly tracking and overall growth of the program.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Remember A Pet growth and development:
- Identify, write and implement donor growth and acquisition strategies for RAP.
- Develop print and digital content to communicate and fundraise to respective veterinary audiences through campaigns, website, ads, printed materials and appeals.
- Audit program and update strategies and collateral as needed.
- Attend select trade shows to promote RAP.
- Research new marketing opportunities and develop strategies to market to them.
- Remember A Pet program administration:
- Produce and ensure accurate and on-time processing and fulfillment of requests.
- Provide timely and professional in-bound customer service to existing clients.
- Develop and maintain tracking systems and database records to manage the program within the fundraising and marketing strategies of CVM and CRISTA Resource Advancement.
- Serve as the liaison between CVM and CRISTA Creative Studio to create compelling promotional tools through:
- Visual Design
- Digital Marketing
- Maintain and grow the social media presence on Facebook and Instagram for RAP.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
- Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles in word and deed. Commitment to spiritual growth and development. Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
- Two years of broad based Marketing experience.
- Able to create and execute a marketing strategy with proven experience of success.
- Software and Equipment Used: Microsoft Office
- Other Considerations:
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to problem solve as issues arise.
- Able to work independently and produce measurable results.
- Savvy with various social media platforms.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Experience: Business to consumer marketing experience.
- Software and Equipment Used:
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop knowledge
- Familiarity with SalesForce and/or Liquid Planner
To apply to this job, click here