Position: IT and Salesforce Administrator
Reporting to: CEO
Days for Girls International is an award-winning non-profit that has reached over 1 million
women and girls in 124 nations on 6 continents. We ensure access to quality sustainable
menstrual care products, and women’s health education. We are not your usual, centralized
NGO. We operate a hybrid model of entrepreneurship and volunteerism resulting in a
decentralized movement that is breaking shame and stigma around the globe. We are a
multi-stakeholder ecosystem that is flexible yet focused on gender equity through menstrual
care entrepreneur programs. We look to find solutions to improve impact and reach but that
holds true to our vision and culture. A vision based on gratitude, partnerships and quality
The Days for Girls (DfG) IT and Salesforce Administrator will create and manage IT systems
and databases, primarily based in Salesforce, to support programmatic and administrative
needs. Key activities include, but are not limited to: Salesforce Administration, managing
Salesforce Apps, building and maintaining customer focused forms, Google Suite management, providing IT support to Days for Girls networks and partners, training DfG staff, and managing IT volunteers. The ideal candidate is a creative and tech-savvy professional who is passionate about Days for Girls mission and has a proven track record of managing successful salesforce administration. A strong candidate will demonstrate strong project management skills, genuine finding solutions, and will have the ability to juggle multiple requests.
● Utilizing data to create correct information and enhance operational efficiency of the Solutions on a day-to-day-basis
● Deep involvement with the Business Marketing Tools using analyses to create a story and provide unique business insights which can help inform decision-making
● Drive system improvements
● Put in place infrastructure (systems, tools, processes, policy adherence)
● Own operational work streams that have systems-wide implications
Analysis and Insight
● Lead efforts to ensure Days for Girls has the right information at the right time to make well-informed decisions by providing this information and anticipating and leading analyses designing frameworks and undertaking other activities that will enable senior leaders to spend time focused on decision making instead of tracking down information.
● Provide recommendations and drive improvement on forecasting process, ensuring first-class qualitative and quantitative insight on upcoming fundraising opportunities.
● Create performance dashboards that reduce risks and facilitate accurate monitoring of progress against
● Use data-driven analyses and forecasts to create a shared understanding of future funding opportunities by Program and Regions.
● Manage development of Days for Girls Organization-wide Dashboard, in partnership with a Metrics and Measurement Leaders, including the co-development of organization-wide metrics and tracking progress toward goals.
● Maintain timely cross-organization report and creation of Dashboards for board meeting.
● Perform research of key performance data to enable efficiencies and ensure overall quality.
● Monitor and improve data collection and cleaning processes, such as the flow of data from user focused forms into Salesforce, with an eye towards simplifying data collection processes for users.
● Fix issues with data integration when necessary. This applies to integration between our forms, our website (currently WIX based), and Trello, as well as other IT Tools.
● Work directly with stakeholders to understand and interpret multiple IT requirements, and create technical specifications from those requirements.
● Understand the “asks”, the assumptions, the dependencies and the constraints and translate them into requirements and solutions.
● Develop supporting documentation including requirement specifications and use cases, logic and process flows.
● Customize internal tools for process improvement with account and opportunity management, insights. (Tools: Salesforce, Excel, Tableau) – Identify areas of possible automation and ensure optimum utilization of resources to improve cross-organizational efficiency and productiveness.
Data Management Support for DfGI Team
● Manage data in supporting team with reporting and training, data cleaning, basic analysis, and identifying opportunities for process improvement. Oversee builds and creation of sub-team Dashboards and Reporting as requested, working with those team members to ensure that they have the training to follow up with the data integration.
● 5+ years of technology management experience and 3+ years of managing data systems using Salesforce, including various Salesforce and third-party Apps
● Broad understanding of technology solutions, trends and best practices in a business or nonprofit setting
● Excellent team and planning skills. Demonstrated success collaborating with a diverse, and dynamic team.
● Ability to communicate complex technical information to both technical and non-technical colleagues, stakeholders, and vendors.
● Experience providing training on various software or IT solutions and building staff capacity in technology use
● Project management skills and strong organizational skills, including enjoying attention to detail.
● Ability to work well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and manage multiple projects with competing demands while maintaining a commitment to excellence.
● Ability to work independently, adapt to changes in the work environment and react calmly to frequent changes, delays or unexpected events. A willingness to learn new software programs or features as needs change is a must.
● Ability to integrate equity values and goals into all aspects of your work.
● Ability to take calls at various times of the day including very early morning and late at night (we work within an international network)
● Salesforce Administrator Certification
Location: Preference given to candidates in Seattle or Bellingham, WA but will also consider remote candidates
Please email your cover letter and resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org . This will be an open application until filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted