The implementation of Monitoring, Learning, & Evaluation system for Days for Girls International. Capturing the impact and lessons learned to apply for best practices all over the world.
Days for Girls International
Days for Girls International is an award-winning non-profit that has reached more than 1.7 million women and girls in 141 countries on 6 continents with quality, sustainable menstrual care solutions, and health education. We operate a hybrid model of entrepreneurship and volunteerism, increasing access to menstrual care and education by developing global partnerships, cultivating social enterprises, mobilizing volunteers, and developing innovative solutions that shatter stigmas and limitations for women and girls around the globe. We are a multi-stakeholder ecosystem that is flexible, yet focused on gender equity and empowerment. Days for Girls Enterprises are small businesses run by local leaders, which see women sewing & selling the DfG Kit – our patented washable pad – while providing women’s health education. These Enterprises create long-term sustainable access to DfG Kits, while also supporting supplemental income and skills-based learning for local leaders.
- Maintain, and adapt as needed, current monitoring, learning, and evaluation (MLE) systems for Days for Girls International (DfGI). This includes quantitative and qualitative data collection, data management, data coding, analysis, and reporting
- Apply and adapt current MLE tools to project-specific evaluation needs including grant-funded projects and new projects run by Days for Girls country offices
- Provide support to DfG Offices, Enterprises, Global Impact Consultants, and others for collecting and reporting accurate and timely data
Skills and Qualifications:
- At minimum, bachelor’s degree in data science, statistics, economics, social science, public health, program evaluation, international development, or another relevant degree
- Experience collecting, coding, cleaning, analyzing, managing data (qualitative and quantitative)
- Experience analysing and reporting Quantitative and Qualitative data
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel (i.e. pivot tables, formulas, filters)
- Experience with R, SPSS, Stata, or other statistical software preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, Formstack, and/or Kobo Collect preferred
- Strong ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Passion for the Days for Girls International mission and desire to make a difference on a global scale.
- This position is virtual or can be based out of either the Days for Girls Uganda Office (Kampala, Uganda) or the Days for Girls Ghana Office (Accra, Ghana)
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Position open until filled
For more information, click here.