Days for Girls International
Days for Girls International is an award-winning non-profit that has reached more than 1.7 million women and girls in 141 countries on 6 continents with quality, sustainable menstrual care solutions, and health education. We operate a hybrid model of entrepreneurship and volunteerism, increasing access to menstrual care and education by developing global partnerships, cultivating social enterprises, mobilizing volunteers, and developing innovative solutions that shatter stigmas and limitations for women and girls around the globe. We are a multi-stakeholder ecosystem that is flexible, yet focused on gender equity and empowerment. Days for Girls Enterprises are small businesses run by local leaders, which see women sewing & selling the DfG Kit – our patented washable pad – while providing women’s health education. These Enterprises create long-term sustainable access to DfG Kits, while also supporting supplemental income and skills-based learning for local leaders.
DfG’s Global Enterprise Program Director takes a lead role in managing grant fulfillment, reporting to and assisting the Chief Program Officer (CPO) in directing the work of Days for Girls Global Enterprise programs, taking ownership of the development and successful implementation of Enterprises throughout Africa, Latin America, the Middle East, the Pacific Islands, and Asia. Developing Key Performance Indicators for Enterprises and the Enterprise Program. This person will work with the Global Enterprise Manager (GEM), Impact Manager, and Supply Chain Manager. They will set goals for the Global Enterprise Program with the CPO and CEO in alignment with Days for Girls’ Theory of Change and work to ensure successful implementation of the program and grants from start to completion, involving deadlines, milestones, processes, monitoring key performance indicators, management of the enterprise program, and development and management of budgets. This person will implement social venture best practices learned internally and externally along with the CPO and GEM. This position will include up to 30% global travel and will have the support of the Programs Leadership Team including Global Impact Consultant and Impact Associate, Global Advocacy Director, and the Global Educ. & Chapters Director.
This is a full-time position.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Seasoned professional, with a minimum of 5-7 years of management experience in complex global environments and/or low-resource contexts
- Relevant knowledge and experience related to overseeing Measurement, Learning, and Evaluation work
- Management experience in the international development sector preferred
- Strong Project Management experience
- Business and Social Venture experience a plus
- Grant management experience a plus
- Budget management experience a plus
- Supply chain management experience a plus
- Ability to develop teams and leaders; experience in remote management a plus
- BA or BS degree required; masters degree preferred
EXPERIENCE & PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong ability to be self-motivated, flexible, and work well in a dynamic environment
- Highly organized and comfortable juggling multiple projects
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong team and process management skills
- Energetic, creative, and resourceful
- Love collaboration, as well as independence and can, work well with remote team members and different cultures
- Strong sense of gratitude; Detail-oriented and conscientious in carrying out responsibilities accurately to completion
- Find joy in organizing and project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience living or working internationally
- Spanish and/or French-speaking skills a plus
- Possess a strong work ethic and operate with a high level of trustworthiness and integrity
- Demonstrated passion for the Days for Girls International mission and desire to make a difference on a global scale.
Compensation & Benefits
Annual salary for this position will be established at the time of hire and will be reviewed at least annually.
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Knowledge that your efforts will have a global and long-term impact
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position open until filled.
For more information, click here.