The Fundraising Coordinator works closely with the Campaign Engagement team to achieve their goals, which include growing current employee giving revenue as well as generating new sources of employee giving revenue. The Coordinator manages relationships with partner charities and campaigns; coordinates and facilitates internal projects; manages the donor database; supports donor cultivation; generates reports; and conducts prospect research.
- Serves as customer service representative to clients, including sourcing questions and inquires.
- Manages a portfolio of charity alliance members including providing resources to support partners to help increase their workplace giving revenue.
- Represents Global Impact and its partner organizations at campaign events such as charity fairs and speaking engagements.
- Coordinates and delivers external communications in various formats.
- Manages large email and direct mail campaigns.
- Coordinates a donor outreach campaign supporting Global Impact high impact funds and disaster relief program.
- Serves as a liaison externally to assigned charity partners and possibly to public and private sector employee giving accounts.
- Analyzes and synthesizes campaign and other industry data into significant reports.
- Conducts research and produces concise reports in a range of areas to support revenue generation.
- Compiles and prepares marketing material kits for partners
- Develops and updates various resource materials supporting fundraising efforts of charity partners.
- Leads and effectively manages special projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in fundraising, special events, or donor services, preferably in a member services or nonprofit environment.
- Able to manage multiple projects, strict timelines and adhere to deadlines with a focus on results.
- Well organized with strong administrative expertise and outstanding attention to detail.
- Capability to work independently; a self-starter and action oriented.
- A strong customer service orientation with the capability to interact with variety of internal and external professionals and both orally and through written word.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to be an effective team player.
- Interest in nonprofit, global philanthropy and international relief & development preferred.
- Agility and flexibility to meet organizational requirements.
- Strong critical thinking and analytic expertise.
- Must be creative and innovative.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite experience required, including database experience.
- Prior experience with SharePoint and Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Experience with marketing tools such as MailChimp or Vertical Response strongly preferred.
Interested candidates – To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.
About Global Impact
Global Impact is a leader in growing global philanthropy. The organization builds partnerships and raises resources that help the world’s most vulnerable people by providing integrated, partner-specific advisory and backbone services; workplace fundraising and representation; campaign design, marketing and implementation for workplace and signature fundraising campaigns; and fiscal agency and technology services. Global Impact partners with hundreds of public and private sector workplace giving campaigns to generate funding for an alliance of more than 100 of the most respected international charities. Through strategic council and implementation support, Global Impact equips nonprofits, public sector and private sector organizations to achieve their philanthropic goals. The organization also leads national marketing efforts for the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), and serves as Outreach Coordinator for the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area (CFCNCA), the Combined Federal Campaign-Overseas (CFC-O) and seven other CFC zones across the United States. Since 1956, Global Impact has generated more than $1.8 billion to help the world’s most vulnerable people.