The Tableau Foundation Community Engagement Intern supports Tableau Foundation’s work with community-based organizations throughout the world. You’ll be a core part of Tableau Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Tableau Software, and will help drive the Foundation’s mission to use facts and analytical reasoning to help solve the world’s problems. In this role, you’ll build deep knowledge of the nonprofit landscapes in cities where Tableau has offices, and will use that knowledge to better connect nonprofits with the people, products, and financial contributions Tableau Foundation offers. Learn more about Tableau Foundation at https://www.tableau.com/foundation.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Develop strategy and messaging to drive employee awareness and engagement with volunteer and giving programs
- Conduct research on volunteer opportunities in cities with Tableau offices (both domestically and internationally)
- Help organize and execute volunteer events for employees
- Manage social media for employee giving and volunteering programs, including posting on Facebook and Instagram
- Help oversee community grantmaking programs for Tableau offices around the world
- Schedule and organize meetings with employee groups supporting Tableau Foundation
- Tackle projects and perform additional duties as assigned by the Tableau Foundation team
Who you are…
- Knowledgeable. Has knowledge of or experience with Seattle’s nonprofit landscape; general knowledge of how nonprofits operate a plus.
- Technically Savvy. Basic knowledge of Tableau preferred.
- Communicator. Excellent oral and written communication.
- Educated. Pursuing a bachelors or advanced degree with concentration in Public Administration or Political Science is a plus.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world.
For more information and to apply, click here