This is a Full Time position with benefits.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403B Retirement Plan, Vacation & Paid Holidays
King’s Tuition Discount
The CVM CE & Events Coordinator assists the CVM Marketing & Events Director with all aspects of the CVM Continuing Education (CE) initiative through management of event planning, logistical details, website updates, exhibit hall coordination, marketing support, data entry, registration process, App updates, and any other related strategies as needed. Manages logistics for the CVM Feb. & Sept. Board Meetings. Coordinate and manage logistics for all program events assigned.
- Event Support
- Manage the following:
- Conference exhibit hall logistics (oversee exhibitor communication, booth furniture orders & space coordination)
- Coordinate meeting room reservations, catering, speaker logistics, and other needs as they arise
- Set up online registration for conferences
- Prepare and coordinate marketing collateral and information for conferences
- Manage RACE Submissions
- Mail, track and manage materials for events
- Pack & Ship all necessary materials for the event
- Written and electronic communication before and after events
- Follow-up surveys and communication regarding surveys
- Program Short-term & Long-term and Related Events
- Coordinate & manage logistics associated with these events
- Database Management
- Maintain contact management database to ensure accurate records:
- Update contact information for addresses/emails, phone, etc., and add all information for new constituents
- Keep updated records of conference attendees, exhibitor connections, and speakers
- Run database reports and prepare dashboards
- Manage event software & Salesforce Integration
- Assist in the marketing strategy of the Continuing Education Initiative
- Assist CVM Marketing & Events Director in the design and production of marketing materials for CVM CE Conference, Real Life Real Impact Events, CVM Webinars & eLearning Initiatives
- Coordinate communication with exhibitors, students and professionals under guidance of CVM Marketing & Events Director
- Website and App updates as required
- Communicate with Resource Advancement contacts, Nutramax contacts, CVM Staff, CVM US Ministry Staff
- Finance and Account Management
- Track and coordinate payments for conference registration fees and exhibitor costs
- Assist CVM Marketing & Events Director with expense reporting
- Run financial reports as needed
- CVM Annual February & September Board Meetings
- Meeting Room reservations
- Hotel reservations
- Snack/drinks shopping
- Catering Coordination
- Communicator with board & CVM Executive Director
- Transportation coordination
Personal conduct that reflects well on CRISTA Ministries and supports our personal conduct policy
Perform all duties consistent with the CRISTA Ministries Mission Statement
- Profession that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior.
- Lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles.
- Agreement and support of CRISTA’s Doctrinal Statement.
- Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
Post-Secondary Education or equivalent, or related work experience.
Two years of experience in conference event planning.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION
SOFTWARE / EQUIPMENT KNOWLEDGE
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in internet use and research.
- Able to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to proofread and write technical material.
- Able to use and maintain a constituent database.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
Working with college/graduate students.
For more information and to apply, click here.