A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll help our local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace. Our Diversity and Wellbeing team focuses on initiatives and strategies designed to attract, develop, and promote diversity. You’ll work in collaboration with PwC’s human capital community to develop programmes and initiatives that foster an open and inclusive environment.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Working knowledge of, and experience with, Diversity and initiatives in the following areas: Veteran’s and Veteran’s Affairs, LGBT+, Religion, Inclusion Networks and Employee Resource Groups. Progressive experience in developing solutions and implementing strategies with a focus on diversity and people initiatives and diverse constituency groups.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required
High School Diploma
Minimum Years Of Experience
Required Knowledge And Skills
Progressive experience in developing solutions and implementing strategies with a focus on HR initiatives and diverse constituency groups.
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in minority/gender/LGBT initiatives and understanding of the Firm, lines of service, sectors, industries, IFS functional groups and navigating within these groups.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Working with a team and business leadership to execute National Diversity strategy which is to attract, retain, develop and advance our diverse professionals and increase the cultural dexterity of all of our people;
- Contributing to the promotion and implementation of the One Firm diversity and inclusion plan aligned with an organization’s overall strategic Diversity goals;
- Leveraging diversity experience and coaching capabilities to increase cultural dexterity of our stakeholders through one on one discussion and in larger group settings;
- Assisting partners and managers in coaching across differences, investing in relationships and addressing specific diversity coaching issues/needs;
- Managing work, projects and deliverables independently; and,
- Leveraging extensive knowledge of relationship building and communications to drive change and influence decisions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Below are the cities you can reside in:
NY-New York|RI-Providence|NC-Raleigh|NC-Charlotte|IL-Chicago|OH-Cincinnati|OH-Cleveland|SC-Columbia|OH-Columbus|TX-Dallas|VA-Richmond|MD-Baltimore|NY-Rochester|AR-Bentonville|IL-Rosemont|MA-Boston|CA-Sacramento|MO-Saint Louis|UT-Salt Lake City|TX-San Antonio|CA-San Diego|CA-San Francisco|CA-San Jose|WA-Seattle|SC-Spartanburg|CA-El Segundo|NY-Albany|AR-Springdale|CT-Stamford|FL-Tampa|VA-Arlington|OH-Toledo|GA-Atlanta|OK-Tulsa|TX-Austin|DC-Washington|CO-Denver|IA-Des Moines|MI-Detroit|NY-Buffalo|NJ-Florham Park|FL-Fort Lauderdale|FL-Fort Myers|TX-Fort Worth|NC-Greensboro|FL-Hallandale Beach|PA-Harrisburg|CT-Hartford|TX-Houston|IN-Indianapolis|MI-Grand Rapids|CA-Irvine|NE-Omaha|FL-Jacksonville|MO-Kansas City|NV-Las Vegas|GA-Lithia Springs|AR-Little Rock|CA-Los Angeles|KY-Louisville|AL-Birmingham|MA-Cambridge|VA-McLean|NY-Melville|FL-Miami|WI-Milwaukee|MN-Minneapolis|VT-Montpelier|TN-Nashville|LA-New Orleans|OK-Oklahoma City|FL-Orlando|IL-Peoria|PA-Philadelphia|AZ-Phoenix|PA-Pittsburgh|OR-Portland
For more information and to apply, click here