Remitly is a purpose-driven organization with a bold vision to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial services on the planet. Remitly is the largest independent digital remittance company headquartered in the United States, transferring over $4 billion in annualized volume from its customers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia to loved ones throughout the world. Remitly has raised over $175m to date from industry-leading investors, including World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders’ Co-Op, and Tomorrow Ventures.
Rapid international expansion is a key strategic pillar for the business to realize ambitious growth targets. We are seeking an experienced consumer marketer to drive the Marketing Strategy for the global Latin American diaspora. The Latin America & Caribbean (LAC) region is large and complex. The region comprises of Mexico, which at $25B+ in annual send from the US, is the largest corridor in the world. It additionally has 10+ other large and small corridors aggregating to $40B+ in annual send volume. The initial focus of this role will be on marketing Remitly’s services to potential users in the US sending money to the LAC region.
The ideal candidate will have a strong cultural context on our target customers with an established track record of success driving customer centric marketing in omnichannel environments. He/she is comfortable with data driven decision making. Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills are required. Prior experience in Ecommerce or FinTech verticals is preferable.
Strategy and Leadership:
- Global Marketing Strategy for the LAC region: Find and target customers in our origination regions and encourage them to use our service.
- Expansion: Expand Remitly’s footprint in the region by partnering closely with Business Development and Destination Experience teams.
- People: A seasoned people manager who can mentor and scale the current team to manage a complex region and rapid growth.
- Product Roadmap: Partner with the Regional Product Management group to create experiences that customers love.
- Integrated Campaign Design and Execution: Work with a talented team of marketers, designers, analysts and Product Managers to ideate, build, and execute world-class campaigns and content for various marketing channels including SEM, Social, TV, etc. KPIs owned – #new users, Cost to acquire a customer (CAC), # transactions.
- Test & Learn Agenda: Develop the key learnings roadmap for LAC and build out test plans to scale new channel or customer segmentation ideas efficiently. Proactive with lots of ideas on how to contribute to growth and the ability to build business cases that will bring those ideas to market.
- Innovation: Own and drive the new channels, and innovation agenda for the region.
- Customer Insights: Guide the customer research agenda for the target market and distill insights to develop and test product value proposition, and positioning etc.
- 10-15 years experience in performance marketing with a solid track record of managing large ($20MM+) marketing budgets in a omni channel environment.
- Proficient in Spanish with deep understanding of marketing to the Latin American diaspora.
- Experience in developing go-to-market promotions and cross-channel integrated marketing campaigns in partnership with internal and external partners, vendors, media and creative agencies
- Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills with ability to lead and deliver in a fast paced environment under aggressive timelines and managing multiple priorities
- Strong business leader with ability to develop a high performance team.
- Ability to do a lot with a limited amount of resources. A bias towards action and the ability to lead with a lot of autonomy.
- Focused self-starter who sweats the details, capable of driving action and clarity in ambiguous situations, and handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Ideal Background: Passionate Consumer Marketer who is energetic, nimble and highly results-driven.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
Who we are:
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
To apply, click here