Position Location: This position will be based in Portland, OR or surrounding areas.
Specifically, in your role as the digital communications manager you will be responsible for implementing Tearfund’s online communication and marketing strategy. You will be responsible for the organizations social media accounts, updating our website, helping to build and expand our online presence, and increase engagement in digital campaigns, resources, and brand awareness efforts.
Social Media Management
- Update and manage all social media channels
- Create dynamic social media content based on tearfund’s priorities, campaigns, and activities
- Ensure communications guidelines and standards are followed for all online activity
- Help grow our social media presence.
- Develop content for digital platforms
- Work with the content manager to distribute TF resources online
- Implement campaign strategies that rely on digital distribution and content
- Maintain website.
- Manage email updates and drip campaigns with supporters.
Organization and management
- Track growth and engagement
- Attend weekly staff prayers, lead/participate in team prayer and biblical reflection.
Required knowledge, experience, skills, and abilities
- Proven track record managing and growing social media accounts.
- Experience with mailchimp or similar email marketing software.
- Experience with webflow or other similar CMS.
- 3 years experience in communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of content marketing strategies and best practices.
- Committed, mature, Christian with an active relationship with Jesus.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant audiences.
- Up to date knowledge of evangelical Christian culture and trends in the broader church.
- Active and meaningful participation in a local church.
- Demonstrated lifestyle committed to Christ. Passion for global justice. Passionate commitment to Tearfund’s value and beliefs, and to living in accordance with them.
To apply, click here.
To learn more about Tearfund, click here.