Schools for Salone, Data Manager (part-time)
Schools for Salone (SfS) is a Seattle based nonprofit organization working to advance quality
education in Sierra Leone through local partnerships in West Africa. As a small team, we
offer a flexible and friendly work style with the ability to thrive in a growing,
entrepreneurial, mission-driven environment. We are currently seeking a part-time Data
Manager to work directly with our local Executive Director and Program Officer to support
the growth and development of SfS’s mission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
*The following duties are representative, but not limited to the responsibilities of this position.
These assignments may change as the needs and priorities of the organization evolve.
• Process online, ACH, and check donations by ensuring accurate record keeping
and timely acknowledgement/thank you correspondence
• Manage CRM database (Salsa) and the integrity of constituent and donation data
• Provide month end reconciliation and ad hoc reporting
• Represent the organization in a positive manner at all times
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Passion about SfS’s mission and vision, preferred
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, a professional demeanor, and
• Outstanding organization and detail orientation, required
• Comfort with cloud technology and experience using Microsoft Word, Outlook,
Excel, and SharePoint, required
• Experience with Salsa or other database systems, required
• Experience with WordPress and Adobe Suite, preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication with a keen attention to detail, required
• Ability to work with a small team, independently, and remotely with access to secure
wi-fi connection, required
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of two years of relevant experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience, preferred
Schools for is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Benefits include
opportunity to work remotely with flexibility.
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com to apply and
visit schoolsforsalone.org to learn more about what we do.