Paid internship, part time (10 hrs/wk)
Location: Seattle, WA or remote
Vancouver, WA – Oct 2022 and Lusaka, Zambia – Jul 2023
About Alliance for Children Everywhere
Alliance for Children Everywhere (ACE) is a faith-based nonprofit organization that helps Zambian
mothers and caregivers raise safe kids, grow strong families, and build sustainable communities.
Our U.S.-based team supports Zambian-led programs as ACE Zambia, an internationally recognized
leader in family-based programs and child welfare within Southern Africa. We also provide
consulting services in Southern Africa as ACE Transition Partners for institutions seeking to
transition to family-based care.
About the Vision and Call Internship Program
The ACE Vision & Call Internship Program will offer two ten-month, part-time internship
opportunities to young Christian changemakers (ages 20-25) beginning in Fall 2022. The Program
seeks to empower emerging leaders who are called toward global development and intercultural
ministry. Interns will develop their professional skills and sense of call within the context of
supportive mentorships, diverse donor communities, and international partnerships culminating in
a capstone program visit to Lusaka, Zambia.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Creative Marketing Intern will help to implement ACE digital and offline marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate for this position has completed or is completing a degree in Marketing,
Communications, English/Writing, or Public Relations. The Creative Marketing Intern reports to
Stephanie Goodwin, Director of Development and Communications.
• Implement creative concepts for ACE fundraising campaigns including digital and offline
• Design and edit original visual and written content for web, social media, and email channels
consistent with brand guidelines
• Create actionable insights through digital marketing analytics and trend research
• Identify and engage opportunities to expand ACE’s visibility to new audiences
• Other tasks as assigned
The Creative Marketing Intern will be selected based upon a mutual discernment process between
ACE staff and candidates. ACE is an Equal Opportunity Employer that seeks to build a diverse
workforce reflecting the varied gifts of the body of Christ. ACE mentors welcome a diverse pool of
qualified applicants and will carefully consider the following criteria during the interview and
• Expresses a desire to play a part in God’s work in the world
• Alignment with ACE’s mission and vision, the M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust’s Vision and
Call Program, well as the roles and responsibilities associated with the position
• The candidate demonstrates the maturity, curiosity, and motivation to further explore their
vocation within the context of the Program
• The candidate is prepared to sustain a part-time position as intern for the duration of eleven
months with the support and guidance of ACE mentors
Candidates will furnish a resume, two individual recommendations, and a one-page written
statement of purpose that addresses the questions, “What do you hope to gain from this
Program? And what do you hope to give?”. Send application materials to the ACE Director of
Development and Communications, Stephanie Goodwin, at email@example.com.
Monthly stipend is $840, paid bi-weekly with additional stipends for travel and professional