- Job Description
World Vision is seeking a Creative Director to join our internal agency creative team. The Creative Director is a natural leader with a strong command of design trends, marketing principals, cultural issues, technologies and opportunities, and provides thought leadership.
In this role you will maintain a high bar of creative excellence and collaborative engagement, going to great lengths to partner with the other discipline leads to ensure the highest quality deliverables and outcomes for our clients. In addition to overseeing the creative output of our team of Designers, User Experience Designers, Video Producers and Writers, you will act as mentor and help to develop the growth of up and coming creatives.
In the work, you are both a conceptual and strategic thinker that comes up with brilliant ideas while also understanding how those ideas solve business problems. You partner with the Executive Director and high-level clients to ensure the creative process and output meets the needs of our internal clients and the strategic goals of the organization.
In this role, you will live out your faith in service to the most vulnerable children in the world and utilize your creativity and experience to embolden and inspire us, setting the standard for creative expression delivered by the in-house agency.
To be considered for this role, please include a link to your online portfolio or a PDF of your work.
What you’ll do:
- Follow a deep calling to serve the poor and live out World Vision’s Christian values in both personal life and work as an inspiration and model to others.
- Lead and inspire teams of highly talented designers, UX/UI designers, writers, and video producers.
- Promote an atmosphere of fearless creativity within established brand and budget guidelines.
- Develop compelling brand experiences across all channels, live and digital.
- Work with creative team members to ensure maximum effectiveness of various concepts.
- Understand how client goals and business objectives fit into creative efforts.
- Collaborate with the agency leadership team to maintain a client-centric in-house agency model, service standards, and team-based culture.
- Establish and advance organization creative quality standards and ensure creative alignment.
- Directly manage a team of writers to develop skill in concept development and all forms of marketing copywriting.
- Attend and participate in the leadership of devotions, weekly chapel services, and regular prayer.
- Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Advertising, Design, Marketing or related discipline (or 8 years of equivalent work experience).
- In addition, 8-10+ years of creative experience with an emphasis on consumer marketing.
- Outstanding portfolio of work (please provide link or upload a PDF with your application).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client presentation skills.
- Collaborative, persuasive team leader.
- Demonstrated conceptual and campaign leadership experience.
- Job Location
- Federal Way, Washington, United States
- Position Type