Breakthrough is looking forAsst. Manager/Manager – Donor Communication, who would be working closely with the Head – Individual Fundraising. The person will be responsible for developing all communication material along with content and design. Specific job responsibilities will be:
- Developing/designing all the communication material along with the content and design.
- Managing the overall brand communication among individual, corporate, trust and foundation donors for Breakthrough Trust.
- Being the brand custodian for Breakthrough Trust and making sure all guidelines are followed.
- Designing the communication plan post consultation with the supervisor.
- Making sure that all communication goes out on time to donors as per the communication calendar set.
- Play key role in developing the SOP’s for communication and make sure they are adhered to.
- Managing content creation for the fundraising campaigns.
Specific Knowledge, Skill & Experience Required:
- 4 – 7 years of experience in communication, PR or related field
- Post graduate will be preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively
- Ability to take initiative to develop new strategies and outside-the-box ideas
- Ability to work independently or in a team
The candidate should have the ability to work in an informal atmosphere. Submit your resume along with a cover letter at email@example.com. Please mention Asst. Manager/Manager – Donor Communication, Delhi in the subject line.