ABOUT CAMBER COLLECTIVE
Camber Collective is a mission-driven strategy consulting firm dedicated to helping philanthropic, governmental, and healthcare organizations create a thriving future for people and communities in the U.S. and around the world. Applying advanced market research and strategic planning methods, we help clients understand complex social challenges, develop strategies to address those challenges, and form effective coalitions of partners to execute those strategies.
Our clients are locally, nationally, and globally influential – including philanthropic foundations and individual philanthropists, NGOs, think tanks and advocacy organizations, government agencies and multilaterals as well as impact-oriented private sector organizations. Our 32-person team, headquartered in Seattle with offices in San Francisco and Paris, is comprised of leaders from the social and health sectors and management consultants formerly from firms such as MonitorDeloitte, McKinsey, and Boston Consulting Group. Our team members serve our communities as board members, mentors, and volunteers. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, work-life balance, and professional development. We have been recognized as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Washington State, where we are headquartered, for 8 years running.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re recruiting for an Analyst in our Seattle and San Francisco offices. As an Analyst, you will work closely with project leads to develop analyses and content for client engagements. Given our firm size, we provide the opportunity for you to have substantial responsibility in meeting client needs and, as you develop, look to you to support the growth of your colleagues and the firm.
Key responsibilities for the Analyst position include:
- Developing hypotheses, conducting research, and performing qualitative and quantitative analyses, including building analytic models
- Collaborating for creation of client deliverables, including presentation materials and strategy documents
- Supporting diversity, equity & inclusion, business development, recruiting, and other priority initiatives within Camber
As an Analyst, you will gain experience working on projects in social impact, including global & domestic health, economic prosperity, democracy & governance and the environment. This role offers opportunities for professional development and mentorship, as you’ll work with a collaborative team invested in your success.
Excellent candidates for this position will have:
- Undergraduate degree completed or in progress with completion anticipated within one year
- Relevant work experience: common fields include management consulting, healthcare, finance (investment banking / venture capital), mathematics, economics, and internal strategy
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- High level of emotional intelligence and strong communication and facilitation skills
- Intellectual curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, and a good sense of humor
- Demonstrated interest in social impact and/or healthcare
If you’re interested in a strategy consulting career with purpose, please indicate the role and location “Analyst [Seattle and/or San Francisco]” you are applying for and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. U.S. work authorization is required. Applications are due by October 13, 2019 11:59pm Pacific. The anticipated start date for this role is Summer/Fall 2020.
For more information and to apply, click here.