Position Location: This position will be based in Portland, OR or surrounding areas.
In your role as administrative manager you will help provide the administrative backbone for our small, but growing team. You will be responsible for helping manage calendars, planning, shipping, logistics, and other support to the CEO and other members of the team as needed. You will manage maintaining external relationships with partners who provide our benefits, non profit registrations and compliance, and other services. You will be pulled into special projects as needed.
- Assist the US Executive Team in preparing materials, notes, and other documents
- Coordinate calendars with board members and Executive team to plan for meetings
- Manage inquiries to the organization and direct people to the appropriate team member
- Assist in coordinating travel and logistics.
- Other administrative duties as needed.
- Handle shipping and order processing
- Assist team members with event planning, coordination and logistics
- Manage external partners who provide services to Tearfund USA.
Organization and management
- Attend weekly staff prayers, lead/participate in team prayer and biblical reflection.
Required knowledge, experience, skills, and abilities
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in planning and managing.
- Experience with Google Drive.
- Ability to travel 3-4 times per year.
- Committed, mature, Christian with an active relationship with Jesus.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Active and meaningful participation in a local Christian church.
- Demonstrated lifestyle of Christ-like humility, compassion and generosity with time, talents and treasure. Infectious enthusiasm. Passionate commitment to Tearfund’s value and beliefs, and to living in accordance with them.
To apply, click here
For more information about Tearfund, click here