Waldron is recruiting an Administrative Associate for its office in the Seattle to play an integral role in ensuring high-quality service is delivered to Waldron clients. The successful candidate will have a strong affinity for collaboration, have a successful track record of being an effective team player and be interested in contributing to the success of a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial and goal-oriented environment.
Success for an Administrative Associate at Waldron requires a strong customer service orientation, organization skills and the ability to handle many unrelated tasks simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy. The following skills are essential to the role: excellent project and time management, with the ability to prioritize work and deliver results under concurrent deadlines; an excellent communicator and active listener with superior interpersonal skills; strong writing and editing skills; solutions-based critical thinking and proactive problem-resolution.
The Administrative Associate provides first-rate client services, serving as the main (and often first) point of contact for all firm administrative activities and inquiries via phone, email, and direct client interaction. The ideal candidate must be friendly and approachable, flexible, professional, diligent, detail-oriented, and helpful.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Facilities and Vendor Management
- Track inventory and order office supplies
- Work with building management to resolve facility issues, and support maintenance of shared office spaces
- Interface with technology vendors and liaise between staff and technical support
- Own creation and updating of office operations guides
- Log and track expenses for office operations
- Create a welcoming environment for visiting clients, guests, and colleagues
- Answer questions about our services from callers and general business inquiries
- Assist with printing and shipping needs
- A demonstrated ability to solve process and technical/system challenges and willingness to expand technical skills
- Manage meeting and conference room logistics, providing equipment and technical support
- Troubleshoot copier/printing issues
- Manage corporate inbox and forward to appropriate team member or answer general inquiries
Practice Area Support:
- Enter client data in Salesforce and other platforms
- Assist practice leaders with calendaring of internal and external meetings
- Run reports and create dashboards from various technology platforms
- Order catering and supplies for special events and meetings
- Support editing and layout for client presentation materials and proposals
Marketing/Employee Communication Support:
- Provide scheduling support for inter-office events
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. InDesign) for formatting, layout, editing/copywriting
- Collaborate with marketing and vendors for branded products to support internal and practice specific needs
- Assist with identifying community service initiatives to drive employee civic engagement
- Provide broad support to Managing Director, Talent on a variety of special projects to attract, develop, and engage talent
A college degree, degree-in-progress, or equivalent work experience is required. The Administrative Associate must be comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with MAC platforms, Salesforce or other CRM, and Adobe Creative Suite is highly desired.
For over 30 years, Waldron has helped organizations and individuals realize their full potential and sharpen their competitive edge. Across our three main practice areas — retained search, leadership and organization development, and career transition — we design creative, flexible solutions that are executed with individualized attention and thoughtful client service, resulting in measurable impact. We assist regional, national, and global clients with a full range of talent management services and are proud to be a Certified B Corporation™.
To Be Considered
We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
For more information and to apply, click here.