Legislation Tagged ‘Immigration’
- H.R.5673 – Accountability in Foreign Aid Act of 2014
- H.Res. 588: Concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese children seeking to depart the country with their adoptive parents
- S. 744: Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act
- H.R.6460: Strengthening Refugee Resettlement Act
- S. 3199: Jobs Originated through Launching Travel Act of 2012
- S. 3192: SMART Jobs Act
- H.R. 3992: To allow otherwise eligible Israeli nationals to receive E-2 nonimmigrant visas if similarly situated United States nationals are eligible for similar nonimmigrant status in Israel.