Legislation Tagged ‘Child Safety’
- H.Res.688 – Supporting the role of the United States in ensuring children in poor countries have access to vaccines and immunization through the GAVI Alliance.
- S. 2591 Girls Count Act of 2014
- H.R. 4639: Nationally Enhancing the Well-being of Babies through Outreach and Research Now Act (NEWBORN Act)
- S.3646 Afghan Women and Girls Security Promotion Act of 2012
- S. 414: International Protecting Girls by Preventing Child Marriage Act of 2011
- H.R. 4970: Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2012
- S.Res. 449: A resolution calling on all governments to assist in the safe return of children abducted from or wrongfully retained outside the country of their habitual residence.