*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the qualifications.
PATH is currently hiring a Program Assistant to provide essential administrative and programmatic support to the Health Systems Innovation & Delivery (HSID) program. The Program Assistant will be based at PATH’s headquarters in Seattle, WA.
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health. Learn more at www.path.org
The Health Systems Innovation and Delivery program within PATH focuses on health systems and includes robust analyses to guide the design and implementation of: 1) health system innovations to improve performance, 2) cross-cutting health system adaptations to better assure successful adoption and scale of specific products and disease prevention innovations, 3) technical assistance for quality improvement and to strengthen overall health system integrity and resilience, and 4) strategies to better integrate the effective delivery of services across health and disease categories.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings and events including logistics, agenda preparation and any requested follow-up
- Provide administrative support during meetings including developing/circulating agenda, taking/sharing meeting minutes and action items
- Assist with project communications including researching dissemination channels and assisting with donor reporting
- Maintain and manage travel and events calendar for the team
- Responsible for project knowledge management including maintaining project file systems (SharePoint) and procedures and tracking technical reports
- Assist with completion of administrative forms as required including travel forms, check requests, meal conference forms, etc.
- Administrative support during preparation of proposals
- Contribute to department operations activities as needed
- Assistant to the Program Leader
- Administrative support to Program Director to include maintaining schedule; backstopping other administrative staff as needed
- Supporting program initiatives including coordinating meetings and agendas, developing presentations, and tracking action items
- Coordinate travel logistics for project team members.
- Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, international studies, social science, gender studies or a related field plus two years of relevant experience in a professional office environment
- Experience in an international organization or in a multicultural environment, preferably with a health or development focus strongly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple activities, deadlines, and priorities
- Ability to think creatively to help organize information, manage workflow, and improve systems and processes
- Knowledge of and interest in global health desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Strong command of MS Office suite, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with SharePoint highly desirable
- Editing and proofreading skillsMust have legal authorization to work in the United States. PATH is dedicated to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.Seattle, Washington, United States United States, Seattle Full-Time/Regular