Primary Job Duties
Programs Hospitality and Administration
* In consultation with Program Team(s), ensure that all program participants feel welcomed, prioritized and supported throughout their time in Seattle;
* In consultation with Program Team(s), coordinate all travel arrangements for incoming program participants;
* In consultation with Program Team(s), coordinate all accommodation arrangements (homestays, Air B&B, hotels) for incoming program participants;
* Provide other support to program staff, as needed.
External Affairs Hospitality and Administration
* Work closely with external affairs team to take responsibility for homestay cultivation and stewardship;
* Work closely with external affairs team on events related to iLEAP programs and special events related to donor cultivation and stewardship;
* Provide other support to external affairs team, as needed.
Operations Hospitality and Administration
* Responsible and accountable for the organization, cleanliness, and aesthetic of iLEAP training and office space;
* Provide high-level customer service and hospitality for all those who use and are connected to the iLEAP space;
* Represent iLEAP with Good Shepherd Center resident management and its tenants and work to maintain positive relationships;
* Coordinate guest reception;
* Provide other support to operations team, as needed.
Operations: Space Rental Program Hospitality and Administration
* Coordinate negotiations for space contracts and book event space, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, and ensure appropriate décor (florals, linens, color schemes, etc);
* Gather information on each booking to achieve quality event productions;
* Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process;
* Manage and supervise event preparation, during the event, and clean up for events as necessary, ensuring all building and rental regulations are followed;
* Manage and track space rental revenues and expenditures;
* Inform iLEAP leadership by reviewing and analyzing rental data; summarizing information; identifying and presenting trends and opportunities;
* Initiate and manage the marketing and advertising of space rental activities to outside clientele, including scheduling walk-throughs, Open Houses, promotional materials, and outside sales.
1. Programs 25%
2. External Affairs 25%
3. Operations 50%
* High level of self-awareness;
* Skilled at giving and receiving feedback;
* Alignment with iLEAP vision and mission;
* Cross-cultural hospitality;
* Skilled at working in teams and independently;
* Resourceful and solution-oriented;
* Creative problem-solver
* Flexible, patient and compassionate;
* Clear, effective and efficient communicator;
* Ability to communicate with diverse audiences.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in the broad field of hospitality (hotel, travel/tourism, event management, food services, etc);
* English language fluency (speaking and listening), advanced (writing);
* Experience working outside of the US, a plus.
* Office 365
* Asana/Workflow platform
* Constant Contact
* Reports to: Executive Director
* FTE: 50% to 75%, seasonal, may increase
* Salary Range: $21.50-23.50/per hour
* Initial contract: 6 months, long-term renewal TBD
* Benefits: flexible work schedule, strong work culture of personal and professional growth
* To apply visit this link: https://ileap.formstack.com/forms/hosp_coordinator