PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
Reporting into the Integrated Portfolio and Financial Management Functional Area, the Senior Program Assistant will serve as the primary point of contact and liaison for the Global Head, Policy, Introduction, and Access (PAI), and will oversee and manage day-to-day administrative activities in support of the PAI Functional Area.
- Overall management responsibility for the calendar and schedule as well as some management of emails and workflow for the Global Head, PAI; including prioritization, follow-up, dissemination of information, and managing work across multiple geographies. This may include limited project management responsibilities for PAI functional area work streams/initiatives.
- Support the Global Head in managing/fulfilling role as Face of PAI within CVIA, across PATH, and externally.
- Liaise with PAI staff in DC and Geneva offices as well as those located in Country offices. Establish networks with support staff across CVIA, in other areas of PATH, including International Development and Public Health. Develop solid working relationships with peers in funding and partner organizations.
- Prepare and review communications materials including: internal/external correspondence, PowerPoint Presentations, reports, talking points, and other materials to ensure quality and accuracy of information.
- Vet and track incoming correspondence including requests for PAI Global Head review and approval of documents. Includes developing and implementing system for intake, tracking and communication of documents undergoing review and actions needing follow up.
- Plan and coordinate the production of documents, reports, presentations, and articles, including proofreading and version control. Handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Partner with other Program Assistants in the PAI team to manage SharePoint sites and Box document repositories for PAI. Understand and implement the business processes for site maintenance.
- Plan and manage domestic and international travel for the Global Head and others as requested by working with PATH’s travel agent, internal travel management teams, and external partners. Complete required documentation prior to travel and submission of travel expenses following trip completion.
- Coordinate all arrangements for conferences, teleconferences, workshops, meetings, and other events including equipment needs, catering, travel arrangements, hotel suggestions, ground transportation, and other necessary details for staff and guests.
- Schedule and organize regular and ad hoc meetings with PAI Leadership Team, and PAI All Staff, including other members of the PATH community as needed. Maintain agenda list and Action/ Decisions/Issues Log for these meetings. Provide structure for organizing and managing key activities and deliverables for PAI Global Head and PAI Leadership Team.
- Serve as member of the CVIA’s administrative team to ensure smooth coordination of team schedule and project activities among the different offices. Provides back up for other CVIA Program Assistants.
- Provide support to project teams or PAI/CVIA work streams as requested (estimated at 15-20% time).
For more information and to apply, go here: https://path.silkroad.com/epostings/