Do something extraordinary. At World Vision we are going to the ends of the earth, often where no one else goes, to pull up the roots of poverty and plant the seeds of change. Empowering people out of poverty believing that no child is lost. If this mission resonates with you, we invite you to explore this unique opportunity to serve alongside a tremendous team of professionals working to these ends. Together we are greater than poverty.
In this role you will endeavor to reach new donors as well as empower thousands of people to share their passion for ending global poverty by leveraging their personal networks through Peer-2-Peer Fundraising (P2P) and Crowdfunding. If you love being strategic, creative, and can imagine a world where your ideas will work and come to realization, this is the role for you. Using the online fundraising tools you manage, people will invite friends to join them in crowdfunding to provide children with water, build a school, help refugees, and more. Additionally you will work day to day across the organization helping multiple channels optimize their online fundraising (e.g. Team World Vision, World Vision Artists, Church). You will manage the operations and marketing campaigns on our online peer-to-peer fundraising platform (http://bit.ly/2yUtclO). You will be called on to serve as trainer, consultant, “evangelist” and advocate as you represent Christ and the ministry of World Vision through your life, work, and word.
- Provide organizational thought leadership relating to one or more key digital marketing area.
- Develop digital strategies and work closely with other marketing and fundraising groups to ensure that strategies support organizational fundraising and business objectives.
- Implement digital strategies and tactics to realize desired results.
- Provide digital services across the organization.
- Provide performance analysis and recommendations to increase the efficiency and/or effectiveness of business operations.
- Manage partner and vendor relationships and/or operations to maximize value to the organization.
- Evaluate emerging technologies, tools, opportunities and provide recommendations to increase donations and donor value.
- Work collaboratively with team members when assigned to work as part of a team.
- Keep Christ central in our individual and corporate lives. Attend and participate in the leadership of devotions, weekly Chapel service and regular prayer.
- Keep informed of organizational announcements, activities and changes via regular reading of the WVUS Intranet and other corporate communication tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
For more information and to apply, go here: http://bit.ly/2izMjuE