PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms-vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations-that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
Collaboration is essential to the success and sustainability of our work. PATH engages and connects hundreds of diverse partners across multiple sectors. We are pioneers in working with the private sector, mobilizing the resources and capabilities of our partners worldwide to strengthen vulnerable communities and save lives. The Corporate Engagement team is a critical part of PATH’s Global Engagement Team and works closely with our colleagues across a variety of programmatic expertise.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Senior Corporate Engagement officer, Employee Engagement to work on the Corporate Engagement team.
This new role will report to the Director of Corporate Engagement and spearhead the conceptualization, development, and execution of PATH’s Employee Engagement portfolio, designing and building relationships and employee engagement programs with leading multinational corporations across a number of focus industries – Life Sciences (including pharmaceutical, biologics, vaccines and consumer healthcare sector), Technology and Nutrition/Agribusiness. This role introduces a new and specialized discipline at PATH – working closely with a team of highly capable account managers and their respective portfolios to leverage this new area for PATH.
- Develop PATH’s institutional strategy and approach, tools and resources required to provide best in class employee engagement opportunities for our global corporate partners.
- Play a key role in developing, managing and maintaining a portfolio of large and complex partnerships with multinational corporations in key target sectors.
- Develop targeted outreach and strategic engagement plans for both new and existing corporate sector partners as it related to employee engagement.
- Work closely with relationship managers and their respective portfolios to maximize employee engagement opportunities for PATH.
- Design and lead a robust series of employee corporate engagement events. Make presentations to new and potential corporate donors as required.
- Develop and effectively manage strategic opportunities to deploy the CEO and other key PATH leaders in key corporate relationships and preparing them for key meetings.
- Collaborate with marketing and communications team to effectively develop and implement visibility and marketing plans for key partners and to help expand recognition in target industry sectors.
- Partner with internal groups, both global teams and local program teams at PATH to support and drive appropriate employee engagement relationships.
- Report status of corporate relationships including pipeline and operational reporting to multiple audiences across PATH, including Executive Team.
- College degree required, MBA preferred.
- 7 years + employee engagement or internal communications expertise.
- Experience in both generating from scratch and leveraging existing 10k employee + base engagement programs.
- Strong global fundraising experience and understanding of multi-national organizational dynamics/cultural nuance, and tax/legal considerations in country.
- Deep experience navigating and leveraging internal communications functions at organizations.
- Significant experience working with HR and talent retention teams to design packages appropriate and appealing to business.
- Systems mindset and experience developing significant internal processes within organization.
- Management of high level conversations with senior influencers within a business.
- Creative with marketing mindset, talented networker.
- Strong communicator, senior influencer and highly compelling presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to navigate challenging or ambiguous situations to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively interface with senior-level corporate leaders, including business division leadership, corporate social responsibility leaders, and foundation leaders.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills and a client-centered approach to opportunities.
- Resourceful, with the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment and to deal with ambiguity and change.
- Demonstrated commitment to, and enthusiasm for, PATH’s global mission and programs.
Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.