*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest and how you meet the qualifications. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant to join the Office of the President (OTP).
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms-vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations-that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the Office of the President and PATH’s Board of Directors. The Senior Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Executive Assistant to the CEO, provide administrative support to the Chief of Staff, and work on additional special projects as assigned.
- Outlook calendar management including prioritization, follow-up, dissemination of information, and meeting and event scheduling.
- Support meetings, events, and video/teleconferences across time zones, including preparation of meeting materials and optimal use of audio/video communication technologies.
- Assist with completion of administrative forms as required, including travel forms, check requests, meal conference forms, etc.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel and logistics with in-house travel team.
- Support in developing slides and other graphics for presentations.
- Serve as back up to the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
- Provide support to the OTP in setting agendas, taking notes and following up on meetings.
- Work with the Chief of Staff on special, short-term projects as assigned.
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years of directly related experience, including responsibility for supporting senior management.
- Experience working with an executive team and /or board of directors preferred.
- Excellent computer skills using MS Office Suite required (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational skills and composure needed to work within a fast-paced work environment, including proven ability to prioritize competing demands effectively and adapt easily and quickly to changing priorities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent demonstrated attention to detail.
- Experience supporting staff who travel frequently.
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strongly demonstrated interpersonal skills and diplomacy, coupled with sound judgment and problem-solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.