*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the qualifications.
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms-vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations-that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
The Digital Health Program at PATH works across health domains such as immunization, supply chain, maternal and child health, and insurance to identify and address information management needs to improve data-driven decision-making at the country and global levels. The Digital Health team marries the rigor of commercial software development practices with a deep understanding of the practical health challenges on the ground to ensure digital solutions meet user needs. This role will support a variety of projects and special initiatives within the Digital Health team.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Program Assistant to support the Data Use Partnership global team and overall administrative functions across the program.
- Develop and/or maintain administrative systems in support of all projects in the program.
- Prepare and coordinate the production and distribution of complex documents including proposals and reports by coordinating work back schedules, fact-checking, proofreading, and obtaining necessary reviews.
- Assist team members, consultants, and external parties with travel arrangements.
- Coordinate arrangements for guests, meetings, conferences, workshops, and other events.
- Utilize Microsoft Outlook calendars to coordinate complex scheduling tasks.
- Schedule team meetings and draft agendas and minutes.
- Maintain project records, electronic files, and other resources on behalf of team members through SharePoint.
- Manage and maintain program and project distributions lists.
- Assist with new hire onboarding support.
- Manage Data Use Partnership and Digital Health SharePoint sites by maintaining permissions, ensuring calendar entries are consistent, updating team contact information, and ensuring team members are uploading their project files regularly.
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 1 year of directly related administrative experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Helpful but not required: experience in nonprofit administration, global health, international development, financial processing (such as accounts payable), event coordination and/or similar areas.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with particular skill in Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, One Note proficiency with Adobe Acrobat. desired
- Experience with SharePoint site development.
- Excellent formatting, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative, learn quickly, anticipate needs and challenges, and find solutions.
- Demonstrated success working with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time, tasks, and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated success working effectively while under deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities.
- Ability to work in team environment with minimal supervision.
- A cover letter is required.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
For more information and to apply, go here: https://path.silkroad.com/epostings/