*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest and how you meet the qualifications.
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms-vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations-that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH’s Digital Health team is dedicated to scaling Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in the developing world. Our work spans the entire software development lifecycle from analysis of information systems to deployment and long-term use of those systems. The team works with government ministries of health, the information and communication technology sector, the global health sector and donors to improve the design, development, acquisition and implementation of management information systems.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Program Assistant for Digital Square, which promotes interoperability, aligns donor funding, and invests in scalable digital health global goods. The Digital Square Program Assistant will support the Digital Square team and overall administrative functions across the program.
• Develop and/or maintain administrative systems in support of all projects in the program.
• Prepare and coordinate the production and distribution of complex documents including proposals and reports by coordinating work back schedules, fact-checking, proofreading, and obtaining necessary reviews.
• Assist team members, consultants, and external parties with travel arrangements.
• Assist in the organization of high-profile events, including day-of support.
• Proofing, editing, and drafting a wide variety of materials (blog posts, PowerPoints, talking points, summary pages, reports, etc.).
• Utilize Microsoft Outlook calendars to coordinate complex scheduling tasks.
• Schedule team meetings and draft agendas and minutes.
• Maintain project records, electronic files, and other resources on behalf of team members through SharePoint.
• Manage and maintain program and project distributions lists.
• Assist with new hire onboarding support.
• Assist the project administrator with contracts and other financial processing needs.
• Manage Digital Square SharePoint sites by maintaining permissions, ensuring calendar entries are consistent, updating team contact information, and ensuring team members are uploading their project files regularly.
• Other duties as necessary.
Required skills and experience:
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 1 year of directly related administrative experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience in nonprofit administration, global health, international development, financial processing (such as accounts payable), event coordination and/or similar areas preferred.
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with particular skill in Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, proficiency with Adobe Acrobat.
· Experience with SharePoint site development.
· Experience with Salesforce a plus.
· Excellent formatting, editing, and proofreading skills.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Proven ability to take initiative, learn quickly, anticipate needs and challenges, and find solutions.
· Demonstrated success working with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time, tasks, and responsibilities.
· Demonstrated success working effectively while under deadlines.
· Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities.
· Ability to work in team environment with minimal supervision.
· A cover letter is required.
Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please click here.