Amazing mission, awesome team, great location
Landesa helps the world’s poorest people gain land rights; reducing poverty and conflict, increasing economic activity, empowering women, strengthening food security, and improving environmental stewardship. It’s a big mission and it takes a team of talented, committed people to make it happen.
Our freshly remodeled Downtown Seattle location needs an Office Coordinator to create excellent first impressions for global visitors, ensure that our office is running well, and support key projects.
Does this describe you?
- You can light up a room with your smile, and help others feel welcome and comfortable.
- You have fantastic interpersonal skills and can effectively interact with a diverse blend of personalities and people.
- You’re organized and able to prioritize and multi-task.
- You can handle administrative support tasks with professionalism and polish. Whether it’s making global travel arrangements, fielding calls, overseeing shipping and receiving, calendaring meetings, or performing basic accounting tasks, you’ve got it covered.
- Your knowledge of standard software programs, particularly the Microsoft Office suite, is on point and you have a knack for picking up new technologies.
- You like shopping. You’ll inventory supplies, purchase, receive, and stock all kinds of things – from sparkling water to office equipment and furniture.
- You “can do,” whether it’s liaising with the building management, to handling compliance matters, to working with vendors.
- You can lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- People describe you as dependable, responsible, productive, and energetic…and maybe even a bit unique.
- You are able to work in the United States for any employer for an unlimited period of time.
Equal employment opportunity is a fundamental principle at Landesa. Landesa is committed to a work environment in which relationships are characterized by dignity, courtesy and respect. We are committed to nondiscrimination in all business operations.
To apply, go here.