At World Vision, we’re sharing a big dream for children. One that moves beyond just clean water or food or healthcare to offer a full solution to poverty. We want children to have everything they need to thrive, both physically and spiritually, so they can experience the kind of life God intends – life in all its fullness.
We want the same for our staff: big dreams, a career of significance, and fullness of life. Share your leadership skills and relationship building experience, so you can share a full life with children in need.
The selected candidate will lead a creative and innovative marketing team to cultivate an incredible experience that inspires churches to take on life-changing experiences, like the Matthew 25 sacrificial challenge, and gives platform to World Vision’s work in places like Global Leadership Summit, Q Ideas and other events.
You will have the opportunity to work with teams across the organization—to help ensure that churches and congregations have an excellent experience with World Vision through various touch points including consistent brand messaging and creative execution, inspirational tone, powerful story-telling through a variety of mediums, effective pastor recruitment, digital strategy, web content development, email campaigns and top-notch event execution. All work is driven toward inspiring a lifetime of serving the poor in the name of Jesus.
A person successful in this role will provide: strategic creative direction and management, positive inter-departmental collaboration and relationships building while meeting the goal of more churches saying YES and therefore, getting more children sponsored AND raising more money for our work internationally.
Keep Christ central in our individual and corporate lives. Attend and participate in the leadership of devotions, weekly Chapel services and regular prayer
- B2B Digital strategy & new church acquisitions
- Partnership & event marketing/comms strategy & execution
Developing marketing & resources to support B2B Sales strategy & creative execution and a network of WV volunteers
- Oversee and provide support to the Director on significant church partnerships to cultivate and grow long term partner relationships and giving levels.
- Understand Church partner needs and strategically work with pastors and/or key church leaders to expand and sustain relationships with churches by positioning World Vision as a desirable partner.
Manage ministry partner approaches by translating church needs into feedback to marketing teams to help create/provide the best treatment streams for church partners.
May take church partners on vision trips to World Vision projects.
Hire, fire, train, counsel and evaluate those under direct supervision.
Ensure that messaging for the Church Pastor audiences are effectively managed through communications and management of Pastor focused communications.
- Keep informed of organization announcements, activities and change via regular reading of the WVUS Intranet and other corporate communication tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (eight years). In addition to education or education equivalent, requires 3-5 years previous work experience in fundraising or marketing.
- Prior experience in managing a team of two or more people.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex partnerships. Background must include work in marketing. Demonstrated potential for success managing the performance and contributions of others.
- Experience working in B2B marketing a plus.
- Some travel required: 25 to 30%
For more information and to apply, go here.