Upaya seeks a highly detail-oriented, technology savvy, self-starter to provide critical administrative and research support for the Seattle-based team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for getting things done and for improving the lives of the poorest of the poor. The candidate should also thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and be willing to identify and pick up new assignments as needs arise.
Contribute to the effectiveness of the organization overall, including specific responsibilities such as:
- Acknowledge gifts within 48 hours of gift receipt; identify and generate special letters as needed
- Manage database entry
- Coordinate event logistics including maintenance of guest lists, gathering and preparing registration materials and other duties as assigned
This position pays a $750 monthly stipend and provides priceless exposure to economic development, entrepreneurial finance and support, and non-profit development.
Skills & Experience
- Rock star organizational skills
- A high attention to detail
- Experience or comfort with learning technology including Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Google Docs, Tableau
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work independently
- Project management and research experience a plus
- Candidates who are able to drive and have access to a car will be favored.