PATH is currently recruiting for a Digital Workspaces Administrator to ensure PATH users get the technology solutions, training and support they need to be successful in forwarding PATH’s mission of global health equity.
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
You are a technologist with a passion for exploring new software tools and services that improve efficiency. You love working with end users and training them on best practices in the evolving digital workplace. You have experience conducting trainings for both large and small groups. You have experience making job-aids and creating training materials. You like to understand the workflow and processes your colleagues in other departments use, so you can best match them with the right tools to accomplish those tasks. You recognize and embrace the power of diversity, both culturally and intellectually. You have a curiosity about the world and a passion for learning new things. Above all, you’re looking for an opportunity to use your skills in service to something greater than yourself, something meaningful, and something that has the potential to positively impact people’s lives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create and update training materials/documentation for Core PATH applications
- Work closely with HR to develop a streamlined IT Onboarding process
- Perform regular organization-wide trainings on system security
- Holds regular training classes for specific application and collaboration tools
- Working directly with end-users on support issues
- Engage with vendors for troubleshooting and support when needed
- Partner with customers, stakeholders and team members to evaluate current workflow processes, make recommendations for improving ease of use and efficiency
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in technology, with at least one year working directly with end users, preferably on an IT helpdesk
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Communications: Critical to this role is the ability to engage with individuals and small groups in a variety of contexts, including communications with non-native English speakers
- Communicating change and soliciting feedback with non-technical teams and individuals
- Large and small group training, including new hire training
- Produce and evaluate work metrics and reports; make recommendations to management
- Assess new technologies and understand how they could align with business needs
- Identify the key technical skills needed for employees to succeed at PATH and develop strategies to build capacity within the organization
- Experience with Administration for Box, Microsoft Office 365, OKTA
- Experience with collaboration and communication software, such as Zoom and Skype for Business
- Experience with helpdesk ticketing systems, such as JIRA Service Desk
- Experience with DocuSign administration
- Salesforce knowledge/experience preferred
- Familiarity with web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques preferred
- Experience designing technical course material preferred
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED