PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms-vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations-that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
The Benefits Assistant is responsible for supporting the employee lifecycle as it relates to employee benefits by ensuring accurate data entry and documentation and supporting employee information requests as needed. This position is responsible for tracking program participation for transportation, leaves of absence, and other programs. They will also support the vendor management process by reconciling and preparing invoices for payment.
- Monitor online Benefits email inboxes to receive, review and record data entry task requests including new hire benefits enrollments and changes.
- Send new hire benefits information emails to new hires.
- Enter benefits data including new hire, terminations, changes into HRIS system and audit data entry for quality and accuracy.
- Reconcile invoices and prepares invoices for payment.
- Prepare benefit verification and letters; document and distribute as required.
- Assist with new hire orientation.
- Track employee transit card information; obtain and record required documentation; field employee questions.
- Work with HRIS Specialist to conduct regular audits on payroll reporting, benefit enrollments and premiums, etc.
- Report terminations and new hires to COBRA administrators to ensure legal notification requirements are met.
- Assist with US Benefits Open Enrollment activities as requested and directed by the Director of Total Rewards and HR Systems.
- Run appropriate audit reports to ensure data accuracy; make corrections to failed/incorrect data entries as identified in the audit process.
- Minimum two years effectively executing data entry, bookkeeping, invoicing and/or online inventory-maintenance tasks required.
- Six months of HR experience including basic benefits knowledge strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to maintain confidential information.
- Customer service oriented mindset focused on delivering great results.
- Outstanding detail orientation – accuracy, thoroughness, auditing skills and clear documentation.
- Experience with Excel strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working independently.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
For more information and to apply, go here: https://path.silkroad.com/epostings/