Volunteers and Interns
Volunteers power much of Global Washington’s work. They bring strong skills, commitment and energy to our organization.
Unpaid internships and volunteer opportunities are available to university students (undergrad and post-grad) as well as other interested individuals.
Volunteer and Intern Responsibilities
- Reports to Membership & Events Manager or Office Manager
- Assists with event logistics and inventory
- Manages online events calendar and career center
- Data entry and member data tracking
- Dependable, with solid professional and interpersonal skills
- Experience in research and data collection
- Comfortable working independently
- Knowledge of and interest in global development issues
Hours: A minimum of 6 hours per week
Duration: A minimum 3 month commitment
There are other great organizations that could use your skills, as well! If we are not the right fit, please consider volunteering for one of our member organizations. Volunteer and intern positions are periodically posted in our online Careers in Development Center.